activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMq - 5.9- Loadtest JMSException when passing a huge file
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 13:49:36 GMT
On 05/13/2014 10:28 AM, vilas_tadoori wrote:
> Dear Listers,
>
> We have written a loader class to test the load on the ActiveMq queues. The queue number
size is 7.
> When we are passing files upto 100MB it works fine and sends the data to the ActiveMQ
queues.

> When we are passing a file above 100 MB till 200 MB , the loader class is getting an
error message that is Javax.jms.JMSException:Software caused connection abort: socket write
error.

> [cid:image003.jpg@01CF6EE5.95089ED0]

Are you sure you aren't hitting the maxFrameSize setting in your broker
config?  This could account for the sudden disconnect after topping the
100mb mark as I think the default config ships with a 100mb value.