activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ-CPP MessageNotReadableException
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 13:41:04 GMT
On 05/07/2014 05:22 AM, spam trap wrote:
> I need to display the complete message sent from an application in
> debugging mode.  However I get the MessageNotReadableException thrown
> when trying to access the body.  Is there a way of making the message
> readable or otherwise displaying the body?

Can you provide a bit more detail on what you are doing here, I'm not
entirely clear on it.  There are some tricks that you could do if you
cast the Message object into the internal ActiveMQMessage types but
without seeing some code its hard to help you with an exact solution.

--
Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.