activemq-users mailing list archives

From deepak_a <angesh...@gmail.com>
Subject How to encrypt password in broker-config.xml and ra.xml
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 15:53:19 GMT
Hi,I am using simpleAuthenticationPlugin in my broker-config.xml as shown

I also set password in ra.xml as shown below                    The default
password that will be used to log the default user into the ActiveMQ server.
Password            java.lang.String            password        Can I know
if its possible to store an encrypted password in broker-config.xml and
ra.xml ?regards,D