activemq-users mailing list archives

From "me." <mai...@matthias-eichholz.de>
Subject ActiveMQ Plugin: Modify consumer subscription
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 20:50:56 GMT
Hello,

I would like to know whether it is possible to modify the destination of a
consumer subscription within a broker plugin.

Assuming that two producers (A and B) and one consumer (C) are connected to
a single broker. Producer A publishes to the destination "Foo", producer B
publishes to the destination "Bar" and in the beginning the consumer
subscribes to destination "Foo". At a certain point in time I want to alter
the subscription of the consumer (within the broker) in such a way that he
doesn't anymore receive messages from producer A. Instead the consumer
should receive messages published to producer B's destination "Bar".

Is there a way to achieve this? I am using version 5.9.1.

Thanks in advance for your help.