activemq-users mailing list archives

From mtakahashi <mtakaha...@yourinventit.com>
Subject Many "loaded class org.eclipse.jetty.jndi.NamingContext"
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 16:11:23 GMT
Hello,

I built activeMQ from source and run it.
If I change log level ALL,  as following,
---
log4j.rootLogger=ALL, logfile, console
log4j.appender.console.threshold=ALL
--
Many jetty related log was shown.
If I removed "<import resource="jetty.xml"/>" in activemq.xml jetty log was

Something wrong in trunk source?

mtakahashi

--- logs
DEBUG | loaded class org.eclipse.jetty.jndi.NamingContext from
java.net.URLClassLoader@5488e2dd