activemq-users mailing list archives

From "master.zakharov" <master.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic discovery for client libraries
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 08:31:38 GMT
Noel, thanks for the info about fabric8, will check it out.

What regarding the MQTT - do not know as well whether it is feasible within
the protocol to pass the clustering info. But I do not limit the scenario to
MQTT only, it was only as example of let's say external client.

What do I want to achieve is to accomplish the dynamic discovery, manage it
explicitly, and do not introduce a gateway/load-balancer in front of broker.

So I wonder what ActiveMQ could provide here. Beside from Advisory messages
I checked the JMX interface of ActiveMQ:
 - I can receive the number of brokers in the cluster - brokers are
establish tcp connection between each other (clientConnectors / tcp /
clientId / ...)
 - but for the moment this info is not enough for dynamic discovery, because
that info does not contain the info about available connectors for specific
transport/protocol

And I did not found the exhaustive documentation for ActiveMQ JMX.
http://activemq.apache.org/jmx.html - only overview
http://apache.apache.org/maven/activemq-core/apidocs/org/apache/activemq/broker/jmx/package-summary.html
- 404

Thanks,