activemq-users mailing list archives

From pminearo <peter_mine...@skycreek.com>
Subject ActiveMQ 5.9, not shutting down cleanly
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 22:27:39 GMT
I am having a problem with an embedded Broker not shutting down cleanly.  We
have a standalone application which creates Daemon Threads in these threads
is a Spring Context which is used to create the embedded Broker.  When we
shutdown our application, It looks like the Broker shuts down, but the JMS
Bridge stays active?Below is our Spring configs, and the Thread Dump of the
application after it has been told to shutdown.  Anyone have any ideas why
ActiveMQ would not shutdown cleanly?
*SPRING CONFIG:*
*LOG OUTPUT:*
*THREAD DUMP*