activemq-users mailing list archives

From dorus <doru.su...@compart.com>
Subject ActiveMQ Connection.close() timeout
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 08:39:40 GMT
Hello everybody,

I have an active mq installed in my application, embedded. I have a
connection for sending messages to a queue and a connection for receiveing
messages from that queue. When I shut down the application, I stop and close
each connection then I stop the broker.

Everything works fine, except if I leave the server running over the night.
In this situation, when I close the receiveing connection i receive the
following exception:

org.apache.activemq.transport.RequestTimedOutIOException at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:72)
at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.doSyncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1459)
at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.close(ActiveMQConnection.java:696)

I am using activemq 5.9.0

Does anyone have any idea how to get rid of this exception?

Thank you very much,
Doru