activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jassi <jacint...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ mqtt broker queuing and not publishing topics when clean session set to false
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 02:47:53 GMT
Using broker as ActiveMQ 5.9.0 and Client - Paho Java.
Setting clean session as false as I need messages sent when client is
offline.
Getting messages sent when clent is offline but when client is online
messages are queued and not sent from ActiveMQ. Messages which are sent when
client is online are queued and get these messages when restart client PAHO.
So, how do I get messages sent when client is online with clean session set
to false.

Is there any other setting to be done?