activemq-users mailing list archives

From Alessandro <alessandro.canev...@engimedia.it>
Subject Re: Scheduling messages with ActiveMQ 5.9.1 embedded in Tomcat 7 with Spring
Date Wed, 07 May 2014 08:10:06 GMT
Ok, I've worked it out.
That link was inspiring! I understood that the Spring configuration was
everything I needed. So I payed more attention to the wordings in the
relevant page ( I repeat it here
<https://activemq.apache.org/delay-and-schedule-message-delivery.html>  ):
it's written that /ActiveMQ from version 5.4 has an optional *persistent*
scheduler/ (bold is mine). So, I tried to put up a persistent broker
(attribute /persitent = "true"/), I added that attribute (*schedulerSupport
= "true"*) and everything works as expected.
For double checking it I've put persistency to false and the delaying turned
off.

Thank you again to anyone restored that link!

Ciao