activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tom_Z <tomatgooglec...@arcor.de>
Subject ActiveMQ logs warning for purged queue, messages are not really purged but are back in the queue
Date Wed, 07 May 2014 06:00:13 GMT
Hi,

[ActiveMQ 5.8 + LevelDB]

I've not been able to constantly reproduce this, but we have seen the
following warning different times in the log:

Affected queues are composite queues, both those who are addressed directly
and those to which messages are forwarded.

The effect is - it seems to me only after explicit restarts or implicit
restarts (through changes in monitored config files) and only after purging
with larger number of messages in the queue - that the messages in the queue
which was purged before have not been dropped but can be seen again in the
queue.

Is this a bug? Only related to composite queues? What does the warning
really mean?

Thanks for clarification, since this would be a blocker for going in
production.

Tom