activemq-users mailing list archives

From yuChangZhi <>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ message access is not complete
Date Wed, 07 May 2014 05:21:52 GMT
First of all thank you answer my question.
The feeling is to view the data at the time to show the number of messages
in the queue, queue to view the messages in the queue is empty or does not
match the number, I try to set the <vmQueueCursor/> but there is a new
This error when I send about 870mb will be a problem. I don't know the
memory leak problem belongs to.
 Do not know if you have not had a similar problem.