activemq-users mailing list archives

From sampan <>
Subject Sending Headers in Active MQ Ajax request
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 12:48:31 GMT
I am trying to build ActiveMQ Ajax client and have been able to reach a
point where I can connect to the apache servicemix running on my machine.
The problem is now that the apache camel route I want to call through this
ajax client expects certain headers, but I am not sure if we can send
headers in the ajax request for activemq.

I see that in amq.js there is a function called sendJMSMessage which
actually sends headers and is actually called by sendMessage function of
amq.js. But when I am trying to call that method from my js I am getting
method does not exists error.

Could you please help me and direct me what should I do to send the headers.

Many Thanks,