activemq-users mailing list archives

From Charels_Li <iamle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: delay failover transfer
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 02:40:15 GMT
The network of my firm was built a couple of years ago, whose bandwidth is
limited. We are afraid there could be some lag/jam in data transmission.
Say, a client losses contact with the broker due to an occasional network
lag, but the connection could come to life after 2/3 seconds. In this case,
we dont like the client switch forward/ backward for it could create some
delay and message loss.

Shall i use failover transport? Or there's some sophisticated configs i
could try?