activemq-users mailing list archives

From nader <na...@salas.dk>
Subject Re: 'Advisory' messages do not forward on staticallyIncludedDestinations
Date Sun, 04 May 2014 15:16:26 GMT
Thanks for quick answer and sorry for my late response.

I am really not sure if I understand the solution you are providing here.

How can I permit forward 'Advisory' messages using
<conditionalNetworkBridgeFilterFactory />?
Would you please give an example?

In my network, consumers do not use subscription, as all routes are defined
statically and topics are
defined as composite destinations. All producers and consumers are known and
online at all times.

Because of this restriction, I have to request statistics from a queue
(using STOMP) to an intermediate queue and retrieve the message from there
and send it (the message get another jmsType) back to original queue in
which it gets forwarded to another broker.

R/Nader