activemq-users mailing list archives

From gllambi <guzman.llamb...@gmail.com>
Subject Message order delivery and redelivery
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 19:54:56 GMT
Hi guys!

I have queue for delivery of messages in order with one producer and one
event-driven consumer. I also have a redelivery policy attach to this queue
(with nonBlockingRedelivery=false) and I have a question with this scenario:
1. queue receives a message M1
2. queue sends message M1 to consumer
3. queue receives a message M2
4. queue sends message M2 to consumer but fails (consumer is down)
5. queue receives a message M3

which message is going to be first delivered? M2 or M3? is there a way to
give config AMQ to first send redelivered messages and then normal messages?

thanks in advance!
Regards
Guzmán