activemq-users mailing list archives

From ralphcarlsonjr <ralphcarlso...@gmail.com>
Subject activemq messages not appearing in jdbc store (mysql) - how to force this
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 12:44:33 GMT
I want all my activemq messages, even the ones in the console to show up in
the jdbc store, I have added the bean below and remove kahadb adapter and
replaced it with the mysql adapter below, however messages do not appear in
the database.  I also made sure all the mysql tables were InnoDB type. How
do I force all messages into the jdbc store and not in-memory - even when
using the activemy console "hawtio"

file:${activemq.conf}/credentials.properties

">