activemq-users mailing list archives

From Oleg Dulin <oleg.du...@gmail.com>
Subject Custom JAAS plugin and network of brokers
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 22:21:04 GMT
Colleagues:

I have a Java Swing app that connects to a broker using a custom JAAS
authentication scheme.

Meanwhile, the broker itself connects to the master broker.

I guess, first question is this -- can I have an authentication scheme
on one transport connector but not on the other ?

Second question -- assuming that duplex works, and I initiate the
connection from the _authenticating_ broker to the non-authenticating
one, why does AMQ still try to check the other broker's credentials ?

--
Regards,
Oleg Dulin