activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can a consumer subscribe multiple queue and multiple topic at the same time
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 10:44:04 GMT
composite dests across destination types only work for message
prodiucers, you need a consumer per destination type.
peel at the unit test that validates this, note the use of consumer2

https://github.com/apache/activemq/blob/20f384ce59b758a0f3c1b0e0620e2efd58ca230a/activemq-unit-tests/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/JmsQueueTopicCompositeSendReceiveTest.java