activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Broken transaction when using async send
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 13:57:47 GMT
there is a related discussion here:

my thinking is that a failure to send async should mark  the
transaction rollbackOnly so that the commit will always fail in that
event.
So you send async in the hope that all is well and the transaction
boundary gives you feedback.

If you need more immediate feedback they a sync Send is needed.
alwaysSyncSend option on the CF