activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: Can a produce and consumer running on different activemq versions exchange messages?
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 16:03:40 GMT
Hi,

the client and the broker should negotiate the protocol version they use
and they should use the lowest version there is. I'm not sure why your old
client is trying to use the newest protocol version. Having said that 4.0
is really old and not supported, so you should be considering an upgrade.

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac