activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: Lengthy delays when using ActiveMQ Ajax Client
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 12:45:22 GMT
It doesn't sound right. Any chance you can write a test case for that and
submit a Jira?

https://github.com/apache/activemq/blob/trunk/activemq-web-demo/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/web/AjaxTest.java

Also, did you consider using WebSockets, as they are much better suit for
this in-browser kind of messaging that old Ajax servlet?

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac