activemq-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ hawtio logs
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2014 18:35:42 GMT
On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 6:10 PM, djdick <djdick@andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:
> I'm having a problem with hawtio in ActiveMQ 5.9.0 and I cannot seem to track
> the logs down. I've checked the default tomcat directory but the information
> does not seem to be going there. Is there a different directory to which
> these logs get sent?

How are you running ActiveMQ and hawtio and tomcat?

If you run ActiveMQ in standalone mode, eg start it using bin/activemq
then the hawtio logs is the logs from ActiveMQ itself.

If you want hawtio to show the logs of Tomcat, then you need to drop
the insight-log-core and insight-log4j JARs into the shared lib
directory of Apache Tomcat.