activemq-users mailing list archives

From artnaseef <...@artnaseef.com>
Subject Re: How can a consumer subscribe multiple queue and multiple topic at the same time
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2014 18:08:57 GMT
There are ways to get what you want. Composite destinations arr nice, but I personally avoid
them as they require a lot of special-case handling which I am not convinced is 100%.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 5, 2014, at 8:33 PM, "nbdxkfq [via ActiveMQ]" <ml-node+s2283324n4680095h93@n4.nabble.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am working on a project requiring to use ActiveMQ. In this project, a consumer should
listen to multiple queue and multiple topics at the same time. When I set destination, I put
"queue://demo.queue1, queue://demo.queue2, queue://demo.queue3, topic://demo.topic1, topic://demo.topic2,
topic://demo.topic3" for both producer and consumer. However, consumer can only receive messages
in queue1, queue2 and queue3. Although I can see the message in topic1, topic2 and topic3
in ActiveMQ website, but the consumer cannot receive it. If the destination is set as "topic://demo.topic1,
topic://demo.topic2, topic://demo.topic3, queue://demo.queue1, queue://demo.queue2, queue://demo.queue3",
then only the message in topics can be received.