activemq-users mailing list archives

From meurwinn <meurw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: INDIVIDUAL_ACKNOWLEDGE with a durable consumer
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 09:25:04 GMT
Hi, not shure to understand what you mean.
In my client code to consume the messages, i have :

/ActiveMQConnectionFactory factory = new
ActiveMQConnectionFactory(serverUrl);
connection = factory.createTopicConnection(userName, password);
session = ((TopicConnection) connection).createTopicSession(false,
Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
Topic topic = session.createTopic(queueOrTopicName);
publisher = ((TopicSession) session).createPublisher(topic);
publisher.setDeliveryMode(DeliveryMode.PERSISTENT);/
gtully wrote