activemq-users mailing list archives

From ryan segura <ryan332...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to troubleshoot broker problems?
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 18:35:08 GMT
How do you troubleshoot broker problems?

I am running into issues where users cannot connect to the broker anymore.
But messages are still flowing (for some topics/queues).

Jconsole does not help because in this scenario it has no mbeans or just
partial mbeans of data.   The broker is generally unhealthy.

How do you find the cause of these problems and start troubleshooting?

If I restart the broker everything is fine for a day or two if I am lucky.