activemq-users mailing list archives

From harikrish07121991 <>
Subject How tho specify the topic to be authorized rather than using a wildcard
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 10:43:07 GMT
Hai everyone,
In my apollo.xml i have given an access_rule entry like this ,
    <access_rule allow="guests" action="receive consume" kind="queue topic"

This enables only the members of group 'guests' to subscribe any topic in my
broker.But what if i have to specify a specific topic for the group guests
to subscribe. I have tried replacing the '*' with the topic name but it wont

Is there any other solution to this ..