activemq-users mailing list archives

From 1401989 <>
Subject Can't Encrypt Web Console Password
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 00:15:01 GMT
I have to get rid of the clear text password in ActiveMQ server in the file as part of the security requirements of our
project. I followed the procedure for encrypting passwords found here: but I can still only
log into the web console using the admin/admin username and password in the file. Are there additional config parameters I need
to change? Can't see to find any info on this in the forums or googling. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.