activemq-users mailing list archives

From 1401989 <linares...@yahoo.com>
Subject Can't Encrypt Web Console Password
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 00:15:01 GMT
Hi,
I have to get rid of the clear text password in ActiveMQ server in the
jetty-realm.properties file as part of the security requirements of our
project. I followed the procedure for encrypting passwords found here:
https://activemq.apache.org/encrypted-passwords.html but I can still only
log into the web console using the admin/admin username and password in the
jetty-realm.properties file. Are there additional config parameters I need
to change? Can't see to find any info on this in the forums or googling. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Ed