activemq-users mailing list archives

From ld4711 <ext-lars.dit...@here.com>
Subject Re: Broken transaction when using async send
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 14:51:18 GMT
That sounds good! We are looking forward for the implementation. Meanwhile we
will be using sync mode.

We would also appreciate a warning hint on the documentation pages that
default asynchronous send mode might show that behavior under special
circumstances. Users should be aware of that risk.

Thanks,
Lars

gtully wrote