activemq-users mailing list archives

From nbdxkfq <benedict1...@gmail.com>
Subject How can a consumer subscribe multiple queue and multiple topic at the same time
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2014 03:33:07 GMT
Hi All,

I am working on a project requiring to use ActiveMQ. In this project, a
consumer should listen to multiple queue and multiple topics at the same
time. When I set destination, I put "queue://demo.queue1,
queue://demo.queue2, queue://demo.queue3, topic://demo.topic1,
topic://demo.topic2, topic://demo.topic3" for both producer and consumer.
However, consumer can only receive messages in queue1, queue2 and queue3.
Although I can see the message in topic1, topic2 and topic3 in ActiveMQ
website, but the consumer cannot receive it. If the destination is set as
"topic://demo.topic1, topic://demo.topic2, topic://demo.topic3,
queue://demo.queue1, queue://demo.queue2, queue://demo.queue3", then only
the message in topics can be received.

May I ask if there is any solutions for this situation?

Thank you

Ben