activemq-users mailing list archives

From artnaseef <...@artnaseef.com>
Subject Re: Messages stuck in queue 5.9.0
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2014 18:50:39 GMT
In JMX, can you see the subscriptions?  Are they growing at all?  Are the
numbers of subscriptions consistent with the numbers expected?

One thing that may help - check the stack traces on the broker and clients.
Things to look for: are there consumer threads active on the clients?  Is
the broker actively attempting to send messages.

I took a brief look at the trace, and it seems to indicate the clients are
broker are both processing, but it would require a more thorough review of
the code and the log messages to be sure just what information they have to
offer.

Another thing to try: once flow stops, add another consumer, preferrably a
plain JMS client that simply reports what it receives.  If such a consumer
receives messages, that points to a problem specific to the existing
consumers.  If such a consumer does not receive messages, that points to a
problem with dispatching.

I would love to dig into this in more depth.  Just not sure I have the time
at the moment.

By the way - are there any other symptoms which seem out of place, but which
may not appear related?