activemq-users mailing list archives

From geetha <happy9...@gmail.com>
Subject How to disable auto creation of destination in activeMq
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 09:03:43 GMT
Hi,

Am using camel spring dsl in my project, where source is apache activeMq. If
i give incorrect queue name, it is automatically creating the queue and
listening for a message. Producer will post the messages in correct queue
name which will not be picked by my consumer. So in this case am expecting
some error message. Can anyone please tell me the steps to disable the auto
creation of queue specified in the consumer?