activemq-users mailing list archives

From gurilubana <>
Subject WARN: Transport Connect to tcp://<ip> Connection reset
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 21:16:51 GMT

I am running ActiveMQ 5.9.0 release. I am using AMQP as the protocl and
using apache qpid client to consume messages from activeMQ broker.
Although I have commented out all the protocols except "amqp" in
activemq.xml, still periodically I am seeing the below message in broker log
(standard out):
WARN: Transport Connect to tcp://<ip> failed:
Connection reset

I did try to "uncomment" the openwire protocl definition and append

<transportConnector name="openwire"

I still cannot get warning messages to disapper. Any input will be highly