activemq-users mailing list archives

From ni...@geoxplore.nl
Subject Network of brokers problem
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2014 11:25:02 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to create a network of two brokers, for in case one broker
quits, the other takes over. When I add a scheduled message to broker1,
and I stop it, the scheduled messages just stop, and broker2 does nothing.
I expect that broker2 takes over sending the scheduled message (and any
non-scheduled messages). What is wrong?

We create everything by code. This is how I add broker1 to broker2 and the
reverse, maybe I should do more. Argument otherBrokerName  =
tcp://localhost:8001 or :8002 .

public void addBroker(String otherBrokerName) throws Exception {
	DiscoveryNetworkConnector discoveryNetworkConnector = new
DiscoveryNetworkConnector();
	SimpleDiscoveryAgent simpleDiscoveryAgent = new SimpleDiscoveryAgent();
	simpleDiscoveryAgent
				.setServices(new URI[] { new URI(otherBrokerName) });
		discoveryNetworkConnector.setDiscoveryAgent(simpleDiscoveryAgent);
	discoveryNetworkConnector.setDuplex(true);
	discoveryNetworkConnector.setName(otherBrokerName);
	discoveryNetworkConnector.setNetworkTTL(100);
	broker.addNetworkConnector(discoveryNetworkConnector);
	discoveryNetworkConnector.start();
	}

Is there any specific configuration that I miss?

Thanks a lot!
Niels