activemq-users mailing list archives

From artnaseef <...@artnaseef.com>
Subject Re: can a client "refuse" a message?
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 05:56:27 GMT
JMS does not provide such a method. You could use one queue per consumer and have a consumer
send the message back to an input queueon failure, but it would get complex since a way of
knowing which consumers rejected the message would need to be tracked with the message, as
well as knowing all the consumers and their queues.

Sent from my iPhone