activemq-users mailing list archives

From Chirag Pujara <chiragpuj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deadlock on broker (thread dumps included)
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 16:35:12 GMT
are your producer and consumer share same connection? If yes try to avoid
that. I had similar problem. Also if you are using spring jmstemplate read
following link.

http://singztechmusings.wordpress.com/2011/06/21/pooledconnectionfactory-vs-cachingconnectionfactory-which-one-is-a-perfect-match-for-spring-jmstemplate/

hope this helps.