activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disable advisory for ActiveMQ broker
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2014 00:09:52 GMT
No. You have to disable advisory support, and the
jms.watchTopicAdvisories=false needs to go on the client (or you can
setWatchTopicAdvisories(false) on the connectionFactory). You may also
want to disable creation of advisory topics via ActiveMQ authorization
security  to enforce this policy (although if your clients don't use
the above config, they will fail to authorize.. which is what it
sounds like you want)