activemq-users mailing list archives

From Li Li <>
Subject Re: can a client "refuse" a message?
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 09:54:32 GMT
thank you very much. is it possible for client to send a message back
to the front of the queue? I mean if consumer A can't process this
message, it create a new message(the new message's content is the same
as the old one) and put it to the front of the queue(so it can be
consumed soon). I know I can set message priority. But I don't know
whether it's performant.