activemq-users mailing list archives

From Li Li <fancye...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can I enable queue priority by plain java code
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 00:57:16 GMT
I am using the following code snippet to send messages to a queue. How
to make priority queue enabled?
class Producer{
private ActiveMQConnection conn;
private QueueSender sender;
private QueueSession session;
public Producer() throws JMSException{
ActiveMQConnectionFactory connectionFactory = new ActiveMQConnectionFactory(
"tcp://localhost:61616");
conn = (ActiveMQConnection) connectionFactory.createConnection();
conn.start();
   session = conn.createQueueSession(false, Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);

    Queue queue = session.createQueue("TEST.QUEUE");

sender = session.createSender(queue);
sender.setDeliveryMode(DeliveryMode.PERSISTENT);
}
public void sendMsgs(int max) throws JMSException{
//sender.setTimeToLive(10000);
for(int i=0;i<max;i++){
Message msg=session.createTextMessage("msg"+i);
sender.send(msg);
}
}
public void close(){