activemq-users mailing list archives

From Li Li <fancye...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can a client "refuse" a message?
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 07:41:35 GMT
sorry to hear that. I need this feature very much. is it possible to
"extend" activemq to achive this? is it difficult to modify the
dispatch logic of activemq?

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 1:56 PM, artnaseef <art@artnaseef.com> wrote:
> JMS does not provide such a method. You could use one queue per consumer and have a consumer
send the message back to an input queueon failure, but it would get complex since a way of
knowing which consumers rejected the message would need to be tracked with the message, as
well as knowing all the consumers and their queues.