activemq-users mailing list archives

From artnaseef <...@artnaseef.com>
Subject Re: activemq - delete consumed messages
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 16:41:32 GMT
What is the data file size limit?  It defaults to 32mb. The active data file is never removed.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 3, 2014, at 12:03 AM, "turkuaz07 [via ActiveMQ]" <ml-node+s2283324n4678449h67@n4.nabble.com>
wrote:

> Thank you artnaseef, but I have tested a scenario like that;
>
> I sent 1.000.000 object messages to the queue, and my kahadb's db.data file became 480
mb. Then my consumer started to get messages. After a while consuming finished and all messages
in the queue reached to the target. But when I checked my db.data file, it was still 480 mb.
Thats why I want to delete consumed messages. How can you help me?