activemq-users mailing list archives

From Brian Reinhold <brianreinh...@lampreynetworks.com>
Subject Apollo MQTT data files. What do they do?
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 17:33:36 GMT
The Apollo MQTT broker creates a /data directory with the following files:
dirty.index
lock
store-version.text
00000000000052ee.log (huge at 100 MB) and there may be more than one.
and a second directory
00000000000137d5.index full of further files

Unfortunately most of these files are unreadable though there is a lot of
text in them.

Does anyone know what they are used for and what information I can get from
them? I am having a major problem that MQTT queues published topics instead
of sending them to subscribed connected clients and wonder if this would
help me solve the problems.