activemq-users mailing list archives

From gregg <>
Subject Re: Same message redelivered to multiple consumers after failover
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 18:39:27 GMT
Issue can be reproduced without debugger by using thread.sleep in the

I created a Jira entry: "*AMQ-5107* /In-flight queue message redelivered to
multiple listeners upon broker shutdown/"
Description lists updated listener code that pauses for one minute during

All help is much appreciated.

artnaseef wrote