activemq-users mailing list archives

From Shiv <shiv.dixit....@gmail.com>
Subject Not able to use shared folder in Windows as kahadb placeholder
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 10:47:40 GMT
Hi all,
I am trying to create simple Master/Slave broker configuration and want to
use a shared folder in Windows server as kahadb placeholder. I made changes
in activemq.xml of both master and slave. Once i start the brokers, none of
them are able to get the lock and transport/network connectors. I browsed
thorough the forum for similar issues, got some posts but did not find
suitable solution.

Please let me know if you guys have some solution.

Error that i am getting in log is below:
Database \\hostname\share\data\kahadb\lock is locked... waiting 10 seconds
for the database to be unlocked. Reason: java.io.IOException: Failed to
create directory '\\hostname\share\data\kahadb' |
org.apache.activemq.store.kahadb.MessageDatabase | WrapperSimpleAppMain

Thanks
Shiv