activemq-users mailing list archives

From fliot <>
Subject Re: JDBC persistence, Scheduler and OOM
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2014 18:03:00 GMT
With very similar config, and very same error.

    <property name="locations">

  <bean id="storeDataSource" class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource"
    <property name="driverClassName"
    <property name="url"
    <property name="username" value="${}"/>
    <property name="password" value="${}"/>
    <property name="maxActive"  value="${}"/>
    <property name="poolPreparedStatements" value="true"/>

  <broker brokerName="web-console" useJmx="true"
xmlns="" persistent="true"
deleteAllMessagesOnStartup="false" schedulerSupport="false"
      <jdbcPersistenceAdapter dataSource="#storeDataSource" />
				<memoryUsage limit="0"/>
				<storeUsage limit="0"/>
				<tempUsage limit="256mb"/>

Exception in thread "ActiveMQ Broker[web-console] Scheduler"

ActiveMQ version : 5.9.0
Something that appear quite strange to me also, is, we supposed to have
disable the scheduler support of ActiveMQ, using schedulerSupport="false",
don't we ?

Thanks in advance.