activemq-users mailing list archives

From gregg <garl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Same message redelivered to multiple consumers after failover
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 02:41:01 GMT
Don't think that is possible because I have a breakpoint in each consumer.
The delivery counter information was inspected when all consumers were
paused concurrently in a debug session during consumption. If I don't set a
breakpoint I still get the same problem.

Would have to do some more testing to change the way the message is produced
to potentially isolate the cause.

artnaseef wrote