activemq-users mailing list archives

From tvijayram <tvijay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BrokerContainer & SpringBrokerContainerFactory classes
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 13:10:28 GMT
Hi,

thanks for the help. It worked out for me.
But now I am facing some issue with xml parsing. I got he below error while
running.
Below I also copied the xml which i am using and I haven't changed anything
in the xml.

it seems there is a change in xml parising from 4.1 version onwards.
https://activemq.apache.org/xml-configuration.html
<https://activemq.apache.org/xml-configuration.html>

2014-03-04 07:24:25,285 WARN  [org.jboss.system.ServiceController] Problem
starting service jboss.jca:service=ActiveMQServiceBus
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line
1 in XML document from file [/hostname/myservice/var/config/activemq.xml] is
invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The markup
declarations contained or pointed to by the document type declaration must
be well-formed.
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:396)
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:334)
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:302)
    at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:111)
    at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:104)
    at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:130)
    at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.obtainFreshBeanFactory(AbstractApplicationContext.java:537)
    at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:451)
    at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:88)
    at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:76)
    at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:72)
    at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:68)
    at
org.apache.activemq.xbean.BrokerFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(BrokerFactoryBean.java:83)
    at
com.mckesson.common.service.activemq.ServiceBusManager.createBroker(ServiceBusManager.java:152)
    at
com.mckesson.common.service.activemq.ServiceBusManager.start(ServiceBusManager.java:91)

=================
And here is my xml.
=================

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE beans PUBLIC  &quot;-//ACTIVEMQ//DTD//EN&quot;
&quot;http://activemq.org/dtd/activemq.dtd&quot;>
<beans>

  <broker maxMem="209715200">
    <connector>
      <tcpServerTransport uri="tcp://myserver.hostname.com:37199"
backlog="1000" useAsyncSend="true" maxOutstandingMessages="50"/>
    </connector>

    <connector>
      <serverTransport uri="stomp://myserver.hostname.com:37283"/>
    </connector>

  </broker>

  <bean id="oracle-ds" class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource"
destroy-method="close">
    <property name="driverClassName">
    </property>
    <property name="url">
        <value>jdbc:oracle:thin:@devdb01:1521:pkt1100</value>
    </property>
    <property name="username">
        <value></value>
    </property>
    <property name="password">
        <value></value>
    </property>
    <property name="poolPreparedStatements">
        <value>true</value>
    </property>
  </bean>
 </beans>