activemq-users mailing list archives

From jmachina <jmach...@millenniumadvisors.com>
Subject Re: Deadlock on broker (thread dumps included)
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 14:24:04 GMT
The consumers have not been getting blocked up (that we know of), and we
would hope that messages would be discarded for those blocked consumers
rather than block the whole message broker and hang the system. (far
preferable to have one consumer not receive messages than have the whole
system become unresponsive).

We aren't using a network of brokers.

We normally operate with ~100 non-temporary topics, and they'll be live
throughout the day. Temporary queues are created on a per-consumer basis for
synch/asynch request-reply message flows (currently 975 active temporary
queues).

Anything else I could do to help debug this?