activemq-users mailing list archives

From turkuaz07 <cvk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: activemq - delete consumed messages
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 07:03:19 GMT
Thank you artnaseef, but I have tested a scenario like that;

I sent 1.000.000 object messages to the queue, and my kahadb's db.data file
became 480 mb. Then my consumer started to get messages. After a while
consuming finished and all messages in the queue reached to the target. But
when I checked my db.data file, it was still 480 mb. Thats why I want to
delete consumed messages. How can you help me?