activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to determine where memory consumption is occurring?
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2014 15:38:15 GMT
Take a look at the admin utility that comes with ActiveMQ distro..
there's a nice little tool that allows you to programmatically query
the JMX MBeans and filter by attributes you're interested in (queue
message counts, memory/cursor usage, etc):
https://activemq.apache.org/activemq-command-line-tools-reference.html#ActiveMQCommandLineToolsReference-query

Then use your preferred tool of choice for further filtering,
aggregating, etc (awk?)

Cheers